www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com is the website for A Quiet Revolution Humanist Celebrants for personal meaningful ceremonies.
We care about you and your privacy.
DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICYYour online privacy and security is very important to A Quiet Revolution and all the celebrants of www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com.
- Personal information collection
2. AnalyticsWhen someone visits we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour – such as which pages are visited, and how long is spent on each one. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, and how people are using our site. These website statistics and data are collected by our site hosts Weebly, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel (see Ad Tracking below). This system also provides us with non-personally-identifiable ‘Interest’ and ‘Demographics’ data, which is collected by Google Advertising Network DoubleClick cookie (see here for more information on this cookie, including how to opt-out). www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com collects this data so that we can find out the kinds of people visiting our site, and we use this data to help us deliver our messages as effectively as possible. See below for more information about cookies, and here for a way to opt out of Google Analytics on all websites you visit. You can manage your Facebook settings here.
3. Cookies on www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com siteA cookie is a small text file sent between your computer and a web server (in this case the server for the ''A Quiet Revolution'' site). It contains information about your visit to a website and can be used to track visitor use of the website.
Your web browsers allows control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. See also ‘Ad Tracking’ below.
5. Sharing informationwww.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission to do so, or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
We use the information we collect about visitors to the site to help us with understanding more about how our site is used and to be able to send you appropriate communications.
6. What does www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com do with the personal information you provide?If you provide us with personal information (for example, when enquiring about a ceremony, creating a profile, when joining, or when taking part in a campaign) your details are stored securely and used only for the purpose for which you have signed up. We do not pass your details to other organisations for marketing purposes without your express consent. As mentioned above, sometimes your personal information is supplied to third-parties for administration purposes. For example, if you use our secure financial pages your details are passed to financial partners for payment processing and validation purposes only.The information you give us will be stored on a database and may be used by us where appropriate. This data helps us to know what campaigns and appeals are working well and informs future activity across the organisation, helping us to be more effective in our activities. It may also used for routine administration such as distribution of the members’ newsletter.
7. Who else can access your personal information?If you use our secure financial pages to book a ceremony with www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com this will be processed by a reputable financial partner companies: such as PayPal. These companies handle all the secure financial transactions on www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com website on our behalf. The information you provide as part of any online financial transaction (such as your credit card number and contact information) is collected only so that the transaction can take place.The website is hosted by Weebly, and information provided to us during registration and subsequently when authenticated on the site may be logged and stored securely by them for the purposes of tracing any site errors. They will not use or transmit your personal information for any other purposes.
8. Information securityWhen you give www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com personal information, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee the total security of any data transmitted over the Internet. While we strive to protect your personal information, www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you therefore do this at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Once we receive your data, we do everything we can to make sure that it is secure on our systems.
You can also request from us a copy of the personal data we hold about you or a description of that data. Please note that by law we are entitled to charge you a small sum for providing this information. If you want us to delete any information we hold about you please contact us and we will be happy to do this.
9. Links to third party sitesOn www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com ''A Quiet Revolution'' links to other sites. ''A Quiet Revolution'' and www.humanistcelebrantglasgow.com are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of those websites.
10. Further Data protection informationYou can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website. You can search for our Data Protection Notification there.
This policy was last updated on 20/02/18